Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Oil Free




Is it too early to say this might be a holy grail product? I've only been using it for a month!
Origins are well known for high performance skin care, without nasty chemicals and using natural ingredients.

Recently, the change over to Spring/Summer from Winter has made my skin go from normal/dry to more of a combination skin type. My skin suddenly went from needing a rich moisturiser to needing to cut out oil from my skin care regime, due to my oily T-Zone. 

I was recommended Origins products, and was curious to find out more. A lovely lady in Boots Manchester, had suggested that this would be a great night cream due to the lack of oil. 
Since using it after my cleansing and toning routine before bed, I've noticed that my skin feels softer and even looking plumper in the morning! 
It's definitely controlled my T-Zone with the combination of a day moisturiser that is suitable.
The High -Potency Night-A-Mins moisturiser also does a with oil version for Normal to Dry skin as well. 

It's loaded with minerals and Vitamin C, E and H, which is great if you're in your twenties like myself, and want to start caring for your skin before wrinkles appear!
It does have a zezty/orangey type smell, which I strangely light but if you aren't a fan of any smells, once the product has sunk in you can't smell it anymore. 

The downside is that this moisturiser is £33, which is quite expensive! However, a small amount goes a long way, so I do think it is worth it!

Have you tried any Origins products? If so let me know! I'd love some recommendations!


1 comment:

  1. I'm on the lookout for a new moisturizer and I recently fell in love with Origins. This one sounds like a dream (I also have combination skin, although more on an oily side sometimes), I think I might give it a try. Thanks so much for the review.

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete