Thursday, 30 May 2013

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation





I LOVE this foundation, it suits my skin tone completely and does not look cakey at all.
The great thing about this foundation is that you only need a pea sized amount to cover redness and blemishes, but still have a light finish. It's also easy to build up coverage, especially on a night out when you need a bit more coverage.
I use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush with this, and like to finish it off with a dab of MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, just to make it last through out the day. 

I do advise depending on your skin type, be careful on using a primer. I used to moisturise then use Benefit Porefessional, but now I either moisturise or use a primer depending if it's a day or night look. I found using both a moisturiser and a primer, with a combination skin type, made the stay power shorter. However, it could be due to the types of moisturiser and primer not working together. 

The price is a little high at £33, but I prefer to spend extra on a foundation that will last longer and not make me orange! So, I advise this to all my pale ladies out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment