Friday, 20 July 2012

WISH LIST #4: Beauty Edition

1. YSL Teint Touche Eclat - I've heard so many good reviews about this, saying its a second skin and very silky, but as it cost £28 I've got a 7 day trial invitation so definitely going to give it a go before I buy it and I shall let you know how I get on.

2. Nars Laguna Bronzer -  I really want a good bronzer for 'summer' (doesn't feel like summer at all!) and this is just a classic.

3. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser - Once again I'm trying to have more summery make up and my complexion is quite clear and I rarely get spots so it would do me good to try a tinted moisturiser instead of caking my face with unessary foundation! Laura Mercier also do this tinted moisturiser in a variety of different shades and for different skin types which would defintely help my skin!

3. Lush Tea Tree Toner Water - I love changing my skin care routine all the time and I'm a bit bored of my Body Shop Vitamin E toner so I think i'll pick up this one! Plus tea tree water is great for the skin and good at preventing spots.

Have you tried any of these products? What do you reckon to them and what is on your wish list?


No comments:

Post a Comment