Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Peplum & Pink - OOTD

Hi guys! Hope you're well!

Firstly, I am pre apologising for these badly taken photos! I am not a photographer at all so the lighting and the angles of these are strange!

Anyway, thought to show a quick outfit of the day as I'm going out for a meal in Sheffield later to have a catch up with two friends I haven't seen in a while.

I bought this peplum top and rose jeans from Topshop the other day, and they surprisingly looked nice together, I thought it was quite a 'smart/casual' outfit that would still look smart with just flats on.

I am also shocked that this peplum top looks nice on me, as I have the biggest hips! My Mum calls them 'childbearing hips' so it always means when buying clothes I have to be careful to get my usual size or a size above. 
Other peplum tops usually accentuate my hips which always made me thought that they just aren't made for me, and that they may suit women with a slimmer frame. 

However, this cheeky number from Topshop skims my hips perfectly and actually flatters them! 

So, women with big hips, I recommend Topshop peplum tops and stay away from ASOS (made me look massive! But would definitely suit women with a athletic frame!)


Ring- Urban Outfitters*, Necklace- Topshop*, Nails - Models Own Indian Ocean

Shoes- Dorothy Perkins*

Just realised that this outfit has a lot of Topshop, woops!

What do you think of Peplum tops?


4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit. The colour of the jeans is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit so much!!

    I really like your necklace :)

    You look amazing :)

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit its gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete