Thursday, 19 July 2012

OOTD - Evening Aztec

Dress - Topshop

Earrings - Topshop*, Nails - Essie and Topshop's Celestial, Lips - M.A.C Lustering 

 Shoes - Office*

Just like to point out that I am now nicely bronzed and have better looking hair than these photos! I took them yesterday as I knew I wouldn't have time today.

Anyway, I am going out tonight I am wearing this! Probably going to change my heels though to my 'comfy heels' (we all have a pair) just cos I know it will be one of those nights when I will be literally dancing all night (or running around being a drunken mess!). 

Hope you're all good! 


3 comments:

  1. Love your shoes and earrings!,

    xo
    Christian
    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this printed dress! and nice shoes as well :D

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete