Monday, 23 July 2012

Manicure Monday #1


Hey guys, hope you're all enjoying this gorgeous sunshine!

Just a quick post today to show of my latest nail polish, which is Essie's Fifth Avenue! I was really drawn to it cos I just love bright reds, especially on my toes but I won't show you a photo of that cos I think its a bit weird haha. 

Think I'll start doing 'Manicure Monday' more often as I have just started choosing one colour to stick to every week as I usually change my nails all the time and now they are getting very weak! I've also called time on the nail art (apart from dip dye tips and love heart tips) just because I'm feeling really uninspired lately/don't have time! I need to have a look at the latest designs on the Wah Nails website for some inspiration!

What is you fave nail colour at the moment? 


1 comment: