Tuesday, 3 July 2012

The Breakfast Scrub by Soap and Glory

Hello! Hope you're all good!

I thought to blog about a new exfoliator today because I am a little bit obsessed with scrubbing dead skin (eww) off my body to feel super soft, especially when I've had fake tan on.
I have tried quite a few exfoliators in the past such as high street brand St Ives to a more higher end such as Guinot. 

The Breakfast Scrub is a oat, shea butter and sugar body smoother with organic cupuacu (which I don't know what that is), bio scrubs, bananas, almond and honey extracts. 

On to the actual product itself: My best friend who is a Beauty Therapist actually recommended this scrub to me as its quite a rough and thick scrub and you only need a little bit of product and a little bit of water for it to work (if you use it whilst the shower head is on you it won't work as well).

I've used this scrub a few times now to get my fake tan off and I can actually see the fake tan residue coming off when I was the product off.
It also smells AMAZING. It has a maple syrup fragrance and every time I open it I just want to eat it.





The Aftermath: My skin felt so soft after I used this product and my fake tan had practically all came off, I feel like that this product is the best exfoliator I have used and I looked forward to using it.

The Price: £10 which is a little bit pricier than some of the high street products such as St Ives £5, but I have a feeling it product will last a long time as I did not use as much as I did with the St Ives. 

Would I buy it again?: Definitely. 

What's your favourite exfoliator? What's your favourite Soap & Glory product?


P.S I would like to say thank you to Sammi (beautycrush) for her Joliebox giveaway as I won the 1 year subscription! and congratualtions to the winners of the 3 month subscription! I little too excited to get my first ever Joliebox!

P.P.S I also have a few items on eBay that are brand new with tags or only been worn a couple of times from Topshop, H&M, Motel etc check them out :)

1 comment: