Friday, 22 June 2012

WISH LIST #3



1. All Saints Petrel Brodie Jeans. Its 'Summer' now (even though it is raining so bad in Manchester!) so I won't be buying these yet. But how gorgeous are these jeans? I only have one pair of jeans cos I'm a bit of a American Apparel Leggings and Disco Pants girl, but I shall definitely be purchasing these when it comes closer to Autumn/Winter. Bit expensive at £85 but i'll get good wear out of them.

2. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I'm currently on a look out for a good cleanser to replace my Body Shop Vitamin E one as I just feel like it doesn't really work on my skin anymore. The Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish seems like the one to get, as I have read lots of reviews and this seems like one of the best ones on the market. I think i'll purchase the starter kit that costs £14.25, which is a little pricey for what I'd usually spend on a cleanser but I'm willing to spend a little extra on something that works (hopefully!).

3. Cheap Frills Prince Puss Necklace, £18. How could I not like this necklace? This is definitely being purchased to fulfill my love of cats! 




1 comment: