Friday, 15 June 2012

WISH LIST #2

1. Silence + Noise Geo Shirt Dress from Urban Outfitters. I tried on this dress at the new Urban Outfitters at my local shopping centre called Meadowhall in Sheffield. I really liked it but my boyfriend thought I looked like a grandma! However, I didn't buy it due to it costing £65.00 but I really like it and could be worn in Autumn/Winter aswell.

2. Scoop Back Tank Dress in Neon Heather Pink from American Apparel, £36.00. I love this dress because of the colour and backless detail. I'll definitely have to buy a low back bra though!

3. Floral Border Shirt from Topshop, £38.00. Not sure why I didn't buy this today, it looks much nicer on and would make a casual outfit a little less boring or dressed up with a skirt for a night out.

4. Easy Jean in Light Wash Indigo from American Apparel, £64.00. Yet another American Apparel number that I'm wanting as per usual! I'm inbetween sizes at the minute and hoping to lose a little bit of 'boredom' weight I've put on before I buy these.

A very expensive wish list from me this week!
Hope you're all having a great day, I'm currently watching English vs Sweden, come on England! haha.


1 comment:

  1. I love the light wash indigo jeans. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete