Monday, 4 June 2012

WISH LIST #1


1. Topshop Pixelated Waist Maxi Dress. When I saw this dress I immediately fell in love with it. I can imagine it to look amazing with nude peep toe heels, a few flashes of gold jewellery and a simple clutch for a night out with the girls or even for a summer wedding. Unfortunately, I cannot justify spending £59.00 for this dress or £53.10 with student discount, as I haven't got a job over summer yet. Absolutely gorgeous though, really want it!

2. H&M Ballet Pumps in Brown. I am definitely going to pick up these when I next go shopping. At £14.99 they are perfect summer flats to go with pretty dresses or leggings. They are also similar to the Topshop ones everyone is wearing lately but as the Topshop flats are around £35, I think I'll settle for these H&M beauties. 

3. Real Techniques Core Collection. To be honest I only really want this set for the buffing brush and the contour brush I have read so many reviews about. I really want the buffing brush, seeming as its summer now and I really want to wear as little foundation as possible and this brush sounds like it smooths foundation out evenly and doesn't build up. The downside is that the set cost £21.99 and I won't use the foundation brush and concealer brush that comes with the set. 

4. Zara Zipped Messenger Bag. Every time I go into Zara, I look at this bag and don't buy it. I have no idea why as I am desperate for a good black day/night bag to retire my (slightly tattered) Vivienne Westwood bag. This bag is £25.99, which is a good price for a bag that will get a lot of use. I was also surprised at how much space this bag has and how it can be turned into a clutch for the evening. 

What do you think of these pieces?
Whats on your wish list at the moment?

To my UK readers Happy Jubilee!


1 comment:

  1. waaaah, student with no summer job, I feel your pain! amazing finds, the H&M flats are gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete