Monday, 18 June 2012

Love Lettuce





Firstly I'm going to start out and say I am pretty much a Lush 'virgin'. I never really go in Lush as I find the smell of the bath bombs over powering and only ever go into buy my friends presents in there.
However, the other day I finally manned up and faced the strong aromas and treat myself.

The reason why I have wanted to try Lush so badly is that they are completely against testing on Animals and even having their own campaign against it.
They also create handmade skin care with natural ingredients, and as my skin is quite sensitive anything with chemicals in, is a plus. 

On to the product: I wanted to get myself a face mask as I've noticed my skin has been oily in some places and dry. I usually have normal skin so I wanted to sort it out.
A sales advisor asked me about my skin and its problems and recommend to me the 'Love Lettuce' mask, as its main feature is to 'balance' out the skin which seemed perfect for me.
Initially I was a little put off by the idea of lavender oil in the product as I really don't like the smell of lavender.
The great thing about this product is the almond shells, they act as a exfoliator to get rid of any dead skin and blackheads. 
I washed of this product with a face cloth and it came of easily and still exfoliating my face whilst wiping it off. 
My skin afterwards was very soft and a few days on from using this product I have noticed that my face has started going back to normal and is less oily. 
I will definitely keep on using this face mask once a week as part of my skin care routine. 
I found it really hard to pin point any problems with the product, the only downside is the slight lavender smell, which wasn't strong at all!
I'm excited to try more Lush products and will be going in there more often!

What do you think of Lush products? Which is your favorite product from there?


No comments:

Post a Comment