Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Festival Fashion

Hi guys, hope you're good!
So I thought to do a post on what I would wear to a festival.
I went to Parklife in Manchester two weeks ago (which was amazing) and this post is my actual outfits I wore. 
I'd also like to apologise on how badly edited they are!
I took photos outside (bad choice) as it looked sunny but then the sun kept going in and out whilst taking these so they ended up either very bright or washed out. 

(Oh and on these photos I'm not wearing the wellies I wore cos they are still muddy but they were just plain black ones!)






 (My Cat decided she wanted to be part of these photos and btw she always looks pissed off!)


 Day 1:

Dress: ASOS
Denim Shirt: Topshop (old)
Bag: Nasty Gal
Bracelet: eBay
Nails: Celestial

Day 2:

Kimono: ASOS
Dress: American Apparel
Necklace: eBay
Sunglasses: RayBan Wayfarers
Lips: Topshop's Beguiled

What was in my bag? (Festival Essentials)
Tissues
Hand Sanitizer
Pac-a-Parka (pictured below)
Money for cider
Mac Sheer Select Powder
Chanel Chance Perfume Tester

So there is my take on what to wear to festivals, it may be not your choice but its my personal style :)
I wore tights on the first day as it was cold with my wellies, but it was important to have layers I could take off and put in my bag as some girls I saw looked freezing!

This is the Pac-A-Parka I wore:

(Couldn't get a good photo due to it being covered in mud, woops!)


A photo of me and my friends on the first day :)

What are your favorite festival fashion must haves? Are you going to any festivals this Summer?


4 comments:

  1. I love everything about the first outfit! You look gorgeous and your cat is adorable with her mad face LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day 1 outfit is so cute!

    Stop by and check out my giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kimono gorgeous girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are beautiful. great blog. I follow you now. Follow me back if you like
    Magda xx

    www.maagdzia21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete