Saturday, 5 May 2012

Outfit of the day - Saturday 5th May


(Denim Shirt - Topshop from 3 years ago, Leggings - American Apparel, Vest - Topshop)

(Necklace - eBay, Rings - Urban Outfitters and passed down from my Grandma)

(Lipstick - Angel by MAC)


A pretty boring casual outfit from me today! I'm stuck dog and cat sitting at home so I felt being comfy!

The lipstick I'm wearing is the new lipstick I bought yesterday featured on yesterdays blog post, and I love it! Definitely a day time lipstick and very moisturising, which is good as I have a cold at the minute and I have very dry lips!

I'm also how aware how boring my nails are, I've had this beautiful gold glitter gel on them for the past week and half, and I had to take them off yesterday due to one peeling off :( So they are a bit damaged, which is my fault for not taking the gel off properly!

Hopefully on Wednesday, I'll be wearing Disco Pants with this shirt instead of leggings. It's my Birthday on Wednesday so my parents are gonna finally treat me to a pair! I've been wanting some for such a long time now, but they have released new colours so not sure what to get! Probably buy boring black as they will be more versatile. 

Have a nice day lovelies! 






3 comments:

  1. i love this outfit! especially the necklace.
    oh and i love the colour of your lipstick.
    happy birthday for wednesday, im so jealous im after a pair of AA disco pants also x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your outfit. And you know, maybe I like your background even more. Okay, that's not true, you look great. But it's so cute. Maybe we could follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete