Friday, 4 May 2012

Mini Beauty Haul

(L-R: Katy Perry Lashes by Eylure in 'Oh, Honey!', MAC Lipstick in 'Angel', John Frieda 'Full Repair' Hair Mask)

Went to Meadowhall and did a little beauty haul!
Really wanted to try some Katy Perry lashes out so I went for these, however I really want to try Cool Kitty so might buy them as a Birthday Treat to myself :)

Decided to go for another daytime lipstick from MAC and I love it!
Probably show an example of it on my next post, but very moisturising and natural pink so I shall be wearing it a lot.

The hair mask is for my dip dyed hair, the bleach has really dried out my hair and I'm dreading getting split ends so I'm trying to save it before it comes to that! I'll give it a go for a few weeks and let you know how it goes.

Short and sweet post for today, will be back soon with another nail art tutorial :)


Instagram: lauraleelee92

4 comments:

  1. I love katy perry lashes!!
    amazing post :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them :) I really want the Cool Kitty ones. Ill check out your blog :) x

      Delete
  2. HIYA,

    IM TOTALLY LOVIN YOUR BLOG AND WILL DEFO BE FOLLOWING.
    YOU SHOULD CHECK MINE OUT I THINK YOU'D LIKE IT.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou, I'll check out yours :) x

      Delete