Monday, 7 May 2012

Cloud Nails Tutorial

This is one of my favorite nail art designs to do, as it is so easy and cute anyone can do it.

I used:
(L-R: Rimmel 5in1 Nail Treat, 17 Lasting Finish in 'Mint Choc Chip', Models Own x Wah Nails Nail Art Pen in 'White', Rimmel Pro Matte Finish Top Coat)

Apply your base coat and then apply two coats of Mint Choc Chip (or whatever similar sky blue colour you have).
After the nail varnish has dried, use the Nail Art Pen to draw a cloud shape (like below) and then quickly fill in the cloud shape.


Draw and fill the cloud shapes in different sizes on the nail or however you desire.


You should hopefully end up with nails like this! I decided to use a matte finish top coat as I felt like it would look good but a shiny top coat looks good aswell!

Just a quick and easy tutorial, I thought to share :)
Hope you're all having a lovely bank holiday!



3 comments:

  1. awr they look cute!

    Check out my latest post :)

    Kayleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable! I wish I had the patience to do that with my nails ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nails,wish i had the skill and steady hand to that,if i tried it would turn out so wrong

    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete