Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Birthday Haul!

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of posts lately but I've been quite busy as last week on the 9th May I turned 20!
I had a really nice day, which involved me eating lots of italian and indian food thus making me a now fat 20 year old.
I went out in Manchester on the Saturday aswell with my friends and managed to fall down the stairs (unlucky!).

Anyway, this year I was very lucky to get lots of lovely presents which I'm really pleased with as the rule is in my family that we stop giving expensive gifts after the age of 18.

I thought to do a little blog post on what I got and what I wore on my birthday night out :)

My Mum and Dad got me Disco Pants! Finally, after waiting so long I actually managed to get a pair! I originally got the black ones but then realised I already have a pair high waisted American Apparel leggings and got them in Navy instead. 
I really like them, and I'm glad I decided on Navy instead of the usual boring black that I always choose.

Heres a forced posey picture of me wearing them and how I would style them for going out for drinks!

(Necklace - eBay, Top - bought with birthday money from Topshop, Navy Disco Pants - American Apparel, Shoes - Office, Bag - Vivienne Westwood)

I also got a lovely surprise of a new camera aswell! I managed to break mine on a beach in Magaluf last year (camera + sand = dead), so I am very lucky daughter this year!

(Canon - PowerShot A3100 IS)

My brother got me some Converse as I really wanted a pair of trainers of some sort but I'm not as hip as him so I asked for Converse not Vans and Nike high tops that he wears!


My boyfriend Warren also suprised me with some Vivienne Westwood earrings, which I was shocked at as I was only expecting a bag from Nasty Gal, which still hasn't arrived :(


My house mate Lauren got me these Cat earrings from Topshop and Nail Art pens. Which is great seeming as I have an obsession with Cats and Nail Art!



My other housemate Julia got me these three Essie Nail Varnishes, which are perfect colours for Spring/Summer!


 (Quick badly painted swatches!)

My friend Ellie got me a MAC lipstick, in Ruby Woo and I love it. I'm wearing it in the disco pants outfit a few pictures above and its a really nice bright matte red lipstick.


My bestie Hannah got me this gorgeous Aspinal of London coin purse, really handy for nights out and when you don't want to take your purse!



My besties Alex, Alexa and Richard clubbed together and got me this Boux Avenue onesie, and it is literally the most comfy onesie ever! Definitely recommend getting one.


Finally done! Sorry for the lengthy post!


4 comments:

  1. Cant go wrong with Ruby Woo looks amazing on almost every skin tone. I have never seen those nail art pens. Might just have to try those out :)

    Happy belated Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag and the lipstick! lucky girl! oh & happy belated birthday! :)

    www.syselcuk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww girl you look lush! I love the cat earrings too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! I just randomly stumbled across your blog, love it :) x

    ReplyDelete