Saturday, 28 April 2012

Black Milk Clothing

Black Milk Clothing - 'Wallpaper' limited addition dress

I recently bought this gorgeous dress from Black Milk Clothing and I love it! Its the 'Wallpaper' limited addition dress but I think it may be sold out now. However, I have heard that they are doing a 'inverted wallpaper' version also available as leggings too!

I also can't help to brag but I was shocked to see they featured this picture on their Facebook page aswell, I felt very flattered with some of the comments posted on it!

If you haven't heard on Black Milk, I recommend you do check out their garments. They originally started out creating leggings, but have progressed onto dresses, swimsuits and skirts.
The quality is amazing and will make any figure look good as the fit is very good. 

The downside is that they are a little pricey. This 'Wallpaper' dress cost be £70 and the 'Blue Galaxy Dress' (featured below) is was £50. As the brand is Australian and made over there the price did go up due to £10 shipping. I did get my dress in a week though, so I was pleased with that.

I do think even though the price is higher than most high street garments, Black Milk is definitely a must have. I'd rather spend a little extra to get a good quality, amazing fit and unique garment that not many people have compared to a Topshop dress any day.

Its my Twentieth birthday on the 9th May so I'll probably be wearing my new dress out!



Black Milk Clothing - Galaxy Blue Dress

A few pictures of my other Black Milk dress :)




2 comments:

  1. Love the dresses!

    eclairecollier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look so lovely in those dresses ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete